Empty scan history on myPrevX

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Jeroen1000, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeroen1000

Jeroen1000 Registered Member

Hi Joe,

Under the header Scan Results my system is listed with all the malicious and some non-malicious programs PrevX has examined.

Such history is nice to see. But is there a way to delete it?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I don't believe there is currently a way to delete the entries. What you can do, however, is either apply a different license key or remove your MyPrevx account which will remove the association with the data.

3. Jeroen1000

Jeroen1000 Registered Member

Would the dev. team consider adding this option? There are quite a few entries from someone's USB disk that may never ever get connected again. Pointless to keep them and privacy minded ppl might object having that in the cloud too.

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I will forward on the request :thumb:

5. shadek

shadek Registered Member

This is a great suggestion. Less than three days ago I checked out my scan log, and there were many non-malicious file entries with a few private applications made by friends I am certain they wouldn't want to be in a log whatsoever. I ran into a false positive last week and sent my scan log to the Prevx-team. I realized I had sent the log with some private applications names and hashes... it'd be very neat to be able to 'remove' some entries (if not all non-malicious?). Being able to remove them in the name of privacy would be :thumb:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.