Emails won't deliver

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Billabong, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billabong

Billabong Registered Member

I keep getting return emails with this in it, saying it could not be sent

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: hey
    Sent: 8/6/2007 6:13 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
    xxxxxxxx on 8/6/2007 6:13 PM
    553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser)

2. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Hi Billabong,

Sounds like you need to contact your email provider to confirm both that your email client configuration is correct (even if it used to be) and that everything is OK at their end also.

HTH

Cheers :)

3. Billabong

thanks for replying, I forgot to mention that Im using Outlook 2007, does that make any difference?

4. splnkr

splnkr Registered Member

May I play through?

This is probably wrong, but I have had issues like this in the past when sending an email to multiple recipients, when one of the addresses was incorrect/unresolvable. The last time, none of the messages would send. Are you trying to send to multiple people? Maybe one of the addresses is faulty. Or cannot handle some sort of attachment/file too large? Doesn't sound like a NOD32 problem. But, have you tried disabling any outgoing scanners just in case? Just a thought...

5. Billabong

Hey splnkr, I was sending to one person and it got returned 3 out of the 3 times i tried to send it, so I sent one to someone else to test it and it got returned also, . How do i disable the outgoing scanner, is it the Emon, do i just disable it or something internally, thanks for all the help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.