Email notifications not working...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by napoleon, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

Hello all! I am using TI 8 Enterprise Server (build 945). I setup the email notifications option to send me an email with the backup log when an image completes. The test email is sent and received fine, so I know my settings work. However, I never receive any emails when an image completes. Am I missing something here? I'd like to get this to work, as I image 25 servers a night.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello napoleon,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATIESWin/).

It is very strange because if you get a test e-mail you have to get a email after creating image. Could you please send the letter to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? We will try to solve your problem in the short time.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

What exactly do I need to send to you? Let me know, and I will send them to you ASAP. Thanks!

4. Acronis Support

Hello napoleon,

Please send the letter with the link to this thread and your SMTP server settings to support@acronis.com. We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. duggsuk

duggsuk Registered Member

Hi, I have just recently rolled out 20 TI8 build 826 servers and am having exactly the same problem. Some of the servers ( on identical hardware and OS ) still wont email a notification.

Is there any resolution for this yet?

6. Acronis Support

Hello duggsuk,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Please send your SMTP server settings to support@acronis.com and let us know whether you are able to send test mail or not. Also please include the link to this thread into your letter.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.