Email notifications not working...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by napoleon, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

Hello all! I am using TI 8 Enterprise Server (build 945). I setup the email notifications option to send me an email with the backup log when an image completes. The test email is sent and received fine, so I know my settings work. However, I never receive any emails when an image completes. Am I missing something here? I'd like to get this to work, as I image 25 servers a night.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello napoleon,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATIESWin/).

It is very strange because if you get a test e-mail you have to get a email after creating image. Could you please send the letter to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? We will try to solve your problem in the short time.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

What exactly do I need to send to you? Let me know, and I will send them to you ASAP. Thanks!

4. Acronis Support

Hello napoleon,

Please send the letter with the link to this thread and your SMTP server settings to support@acronis.com. We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. duggsuk

duggsuk Registered Member

Hi, I have just recently rolled out 20 TI8 build 826 servers and am having exactly the same problem. Some of the servers ( on identical hardware and OS ) still wont email a notification.

Is there any resolution for this yet?

6. Acronis Support

Hello duggsuk,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Please send your SMTP server settings to support@acronis.com and let us know whether you are able to send test mail or not. Also please include the link to this thread into your letter.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.