'Electronic Police State' report cites U.S. - LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by caspian, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caspian

caspian Registered Member

2. SystemJunkie

SystemJunkie Resident Conspiracy Theorist

Yes, everyone can follow the spy tunnels just turn on your network analyzer. But sometimes it is hard to distinguish bot communication from government surveillance, looks pretty similar. The question is who surveils who? Is the police surveilled by secret agencies or are secret agencies surveilled by hackers? :D :D :D For me that is all one pot, I call it the viral matrix.

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  3. arran

arran Registered Member

Hi System Junkie can you elaborate more about spy tunnels? I presume you mean using some thing like wire shark? with inspecting the type of packets going in and out, how is this done?

also I can't load https://secure.cryptohippie.com which is a link of the website.
    can any one else load https://secure.cryptohippie.com ?

4. caspian

caspian Registered Member

Cryptohippie came up for me just fine. I would also like to know what spy tunnels are, although I suspect that it will be over my head.

5. SystemJunkie

I wonder that there are so less people who care about and even don´t know about!?! Start reading this to get an impression: Computer_surveillance Network Surveillance is the interesting part related to tunneling.

Many official websides that you probably visit regularly are poisoned and tunneled (surveilled) such as google, yahoo...
    the only possibility to avoid this is permanent ssl aka https aka 443 traffic. We definitely need more self-defense against global espionage. A how to avoid the viral matrix.
    What I see when I look into the attached poisoned http traffic is nothing sophisticated it looks simple, rude, permuted and slightly garbled. Their only purpose is to slow down the forensic process.

Turn your sniffer on and analyze, there is nothing special about, everyone can do that.
    The tunnels are easy to see because they slip through every barrier like water or how they call it: aqa, eau, aqua, aeu, retaw, h2o.

Simply do it like they do: filter significant words, return anagrams in the correct position and step by step you can read what they talk about you and your neighborhood. They have virtually antennas for every corner.

Remember: If someone can look into you you can also look into him. This is a iron everlasting principle.

All pervasive nature of water is valid for all of us. A few rogues think they can play god but god will retard them soon.

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  6. arran

arran Registered Member

SystemJunkie what packet sniffer do you use?

If you are not to Busy are you able to post us some screen shots showing
    some spy tunnels ?

7. SystemJunkie

I will tell you that in a pm if you are interested because they already took measures in terms of anti-sniffing mechanisms.

This is when they turn on anti-sniffing:
    http://i41.tinypic.com/xn51qs.png

But you can anti-anti-sniff if you go deeper into the matrix.

BTW this is the PDF to the police state report: EPS-2008
    Very well written.

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  8. SystemJunkie

I don´t know why but I still have the impression this webside
    has a relation to this: www.msftncsi.com.

Firewalls are powerless against this, neither full browser/script restrictions, alf, proxies, routers,
    nor IP range blocking can stop this sort of evil traffic.

It looks so simplistic but as simple as impossible to prevent.
    Av, Fw, Lua, Uac, Aes: They scan system configurations.
    (marked with arrows, likely arrow up means active arrow down means inactive)
    They also use a hierarchic comparison method e.g.
    Artificial intelligence > Fox.

Actually the communication is mainly done in french language, but also german, english, spanish and many other... they also make frequent use of some linux commands, as far as I observed. But that was only one snippet of a huge viral matrix that controls the net, imho.

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  9. Searching_ _ _

Searching_ _ _ Registered Member

@SystemJunkie

Are you aware that the BIOS has a full network stack, can and does communicate to the internet. Supposedly in order to update EFI.
    It was designed by Intel to do this.

What if some group has figured out a way to leverage this communication channel for their purpose?

10. SystemJunkie

I doubt it is a bug.http://i44.tinypic.com/20a9mz9.png

Yes I think so could be possible. Phoenix Bios is a big problem virtually a danger to all. Sometimes they produce boards and let them alone with unfinished beta bioses to the end user even if they are errorneous. That means you have a maximum of one year support for bios updates that are corrupt nowadays, it is a farce.

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  11. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

I think it was the use of the term "spy tunnels" that threw a few off. I keep up with this stuff and I had never heard it referred to as such. In fact, when I did a Google search, this post was the second thing to come up and just about everything on the front page referred to literal "spy tunnels" used by agents to physically achieve access/exit from targets during wartime, etc. So, it's not exactly a widely-used term, even by those who keep up with the rise of the surveillance state.

Fascinating pdf read from cryptohippie, btw.

Just noticed the report says a new one for '09 is due out at the end of the 1st quarter, which would mean this past March. I wonder if it's available?

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  12. Searching_ _ _

Searching_ _ _ Registered Member

More hacking graffiti?

A catagorical conspiracy!

13. SystemJunkie

The term isn´t really important, no time for petty-minded definitions, the comprehension of the mechanism is much more important. To learn how to deal with total lasting control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.