eDVR

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by rotto, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rotto

rotto Registered Member

Hello to all.....someone may be able to help me with the above camera. I have installed it on to the D drive but am not getting the proper results. Like being able to send the photos to a file on my pc. Can I install it to the Local Drive instead and how. I sorry im not very clear about this but if any one has this camera {about the size of your finger} can you give me a run down on how you did everything to have it function properly......cheers rotto o_O

2. dog [away]

dog [away] Guest

Assuming this is the camera you're referring to. It should work just like any other mass storage device ... Windows will recognize it as a storage device (external drive), from there copy or transfer the files on to your HD ... then process/share them as you wish.

3. rotto

rotto Registered Member

Ive uninstalled and reinstaled without much luck. Cant even get the setup menu. How di I transfer over to my hard drive from D drive. Any help to get me up and running will be appreciated........cheers rotto :mad:

4. dog

dog Guest

You shouldn't need any software to access the files (Pictures/Videos) ... it should operate just like a USB thumb drive (Windows will recognize it). Plug it into a USB port -> Go to "My Computer" -> and it'll be listed as a removeable drive -> Open it and select all the files then copy/move them to an internal drive.

The software that came with the camera, is likely just for basic photo manipulation -> there's freeware available to do this. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.