eDVR

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by rotto, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rotto

rotto Registered Member

Hello to all.....someone may be able to help me with the above camera. I have installed it on to the D drive but am not getting the proper results. Like being able to send the photos to a file on my pc. Can I install it to the Local Drive instead and how. I sorry im not very clear about this but if any one has this camera {about the size of your finger} can you give me a run down on how you did everything to have it function properly......cheers rotto o_O

2. dog [away]

dog [away] Guest

Assuming this is the camera you're referring to. It should work just like any other mass storage device ... Windows will recognize it as a storage device (external drive), from there copy or transfer the files on to your HD ... then process/share them as you wish.

3. rotto

rotto Registered Member

Ive uninstalled and reinstaled without much luck. Cant even get the setup menu. How di I transfer over to my hard drive from D drive. Any help to get me up and running will be appreciated........cheers rotto :mad:

4. dog

dog Guest

You shouldn't need any software to access the files (Pictures/Videos) ... it should operate just like a USB thumb drive (Windows will recognize it). Plug it into a USB port -> Go to "My Computer" -> and it'll be listed as a removeable drive -> Open it and select all the files then copy/move them to an internal drive.

The software that came with the camera, is likely just for basic photo manipulation -> there's freeware available to do this. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.