Educational discount?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by life4rent, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life4rent

life4rent Registered Member

I am a full time university student and would like to buy an Academic License for Eset Smart Security. I saw on GoTechIT website (which is a Canadian Partner of Eset) that they offer student license for NOD32 antivirus but not for Smart Security, can anyone please guide me on how can I place an order for ESS?

I used ESS for a month on trial run and found it very good against all the viruses we get through our dorm internet service which has forced me to buy this great product. :thumb:

Thanks.

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

there are no student licensing items - there are government and educational -but these carry a 5 seat minimum purchase. If you want to get 4 friends together and get that, I don't think there is anything to stop that.

3. life4rent

The website I mentioned provides academic license for 1 student for NOD32 antivirus:

They say that they're Eset partner also:

EDIT: I browsed your website, it seems as if you also provide an educational license for ESS:

http://www.betterantivirus.com/cata...-edition-educational-licenses-c-55_30_45.html

do you or is there a limit as you stated?

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

educational licenses for Eset Smart Security are available in 5 seat and higher - as I mentioned before. There is no student/academic license available for single seat purchase for Eset Smart Security I am afraid - I wish there were.

5. life4rent

Thanks for your response, guess I would settle for NOD32 antivirus.

6. stueycaster

stueycaster Registered Member

If the computers in your dorm are networked then you are better off with EAV anyway. At least til they get the home network bug out of ESS. I'm sure they will at some point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.