'EDIT'??

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Cochise, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

I've just noticed I have 'Edit' in the bottom right-hand corner of my Posts??...is it something I've pressed?....nobody else seems to have it...

Cocise, :cool:

2. dog

dog Guest

Hey Cochise, :)

It's only in your Post, which you are allowed to edit, if you press the edit button you can make changes or corrections to any of your previous posts.

Mods have Magical Mod Powers and can edit any post if it goes against Wilders' TOS or other helpful things like disabling smiles in a HJT log etc.. We don't have these powers and can't edit any other users post ... hence no edit button.

Hope that Helps. ;)

dog - *puppy*

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Thanks for the info dog..."Doh!"....of course!!!...I can see mine but nobody elses....Why didn't I think of that...what a Prune..Looool :D :D

Regards, Cochise, :cool:

4. dog

dog Guest

My Pleasure ... I experience "Why didn't I think of that" occasional too ;) ... as we all probably do ... Thankfully both you and I have the ability to laugh at ourselves!!! LOL ... any PC's a good source for chuckle! :D LOL

dog - *puppy*

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Your not wrong there dog, mine has me in stitches MOST of the time....I must remember to THINK before DO....For some reason my uncontrollable fingers leap onto the keyboard with a crazed frenzy before my brain has had time to say anything.....but it helps to pass the time...Eh? :D :D

It's nice to know "We are not alone".. ;)

Cochise, :cool:

6. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    It is isn't it? I join your club :):D
    Besides sometimes thinking to fast to type (...) imho it really is a very useful tool for making changes or adding things (other brainfarts:D) on your postings!

regards,
    slammer ;):D:D:p:rolleyes::cool:o_O:'(:ninja:*puppy*

Last edited: May 23, 2004
  7. RetiredRedleg

RetiredRedleg Registered Member

I myself, call these "my Senior Moments". Having them all to often of late. :D

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Cochise! that was your 500th posting!
    [GLOW=purple][shadow=green][SHADOW=yellow]Congratulations![/GLOW][/SHADOW][/shadow]

and still smoking eh?

9. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Looool, Only smoking in my Avatar Jooske....Thank you SO much for your Grtz, I'm honoured....

Just a shame most of those 500 have been dross and drivel :D :D :D but that's me..LOL....Mr. Drossandrivel.. :D :D

Very Best Regards, :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.