Edit Scheduled Task Error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Tom W, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom W

Tom W Registered Member

ATI Enterprise Server 9.1 Build 3854

On one of my computers, when I attempt to edit a scheduled task, gives the error:

"E00640066: The task script is corrupt. The script contains incorrect or incomplete data. Click OK to edit the scripts, otherwise click cancel."

I click okay, and take it through a couple more steps, and it pops up this error:

"E00640065: Cannot resolve the source path. Cannot resolve the path to the source. You should edit this task"

So, I go through all the steps to edit it and get the right settings back in.

Note, the backups ARE being made as scheduled.

Thank you.

Tom

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. Tom W

Tom W Registered Member

I have deleted and recreated the task several times prior to making my original post. I still get the errors when trying to edit the task.

It doesn't happen on other tasks for another machine. Again, the backups *are* happening.

The Backup Server is installed on Server A. Server A does not give me problems.

Server B (the one with problems): When I schedule the task, I go to Computers Near Me, Microsoft Windows Network, Server A, and point to the backup files.

Tom

4. Tom W

Tom W Registered Member

I would also like to add that this is using the Management console. If I log on to each individual computer using the ATI Enterprise Server Local, I can edit the tasks without any problems.

I could sure use some guidance.

Tom

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Tom W,

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please check User Rights Assignment in Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Local Security Settings -> Local Policies on the computer where the Agent is installed? The NETWORK SERVICE user should be present in the following policies:

- "Adjust memory quotas for a process" (or "Increase quotas" in Windows 2000);

- "Replace a process level token"

If the above settings are correct, then export the User Rights Assignment settings (by right-clicking on "User Rights Assignment" and selecting "Export List...") to a Text (Tab Delimited) or Text (Comma Delimited) file. In addition, please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post on the server in the question.

Please also let us know if you experience the same behavior when you try to edit scheduled task, which stores backup to local drive rather than to networked shared folder.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.