eav to ess

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by imaulik, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imaulik

imaulik Registered Member

i bought ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0 (Home Edition) New 1yr, 1-User on 22-Dec-2007 vide order no 432-SO277556 through www.eset.com

i am from India

when ess3 came out i really wanted to upgrade to. but i could not find any upgrade link except a telephone no.

i dialed the ISD no, only to be informed that i have to contact my country reseller.

if eset allows to buy from all over the world through their website why i will be not able to buy the upgrade directly through the website.

i don't like to get through with the reseller in my country.

2. Eryan

Eryan Eset Staff Account

Hi imaulik-We have exclusive Distributorship arrangements in many countries which do not allow us to sell renewals or upgrades to customers in those countries.

Thanks for being an ESET customer, and let us know if you have trouble upgrading. Here's a helpful link:

http://www.eset.com/partners/partner.php?id=India

3. imaulik

imaulik Registered Member

thanks for your response.

as i said in my previous post that i don't like to deal with resellers, i will wait for my license to expire then switch to another brand. or if i can get a good swith offer from another brand i can also consider that.

but sorry to say that it will be a pain for me to leave eset.

thanks and regards

Indranil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.