EAV shop moving to ESS possibly

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by bradtech, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradtech

bradtech Guest

What kind of pointer tips would you recommend on the firewall configuration in an AD based network? I have just started reading into automatic mode etc.. How do you manage your users firewalls on your computers?

2. bradtech

bradtech Guest

I have created all my Zones mimiking my sites and services setup.. I am not seeing where I define certain rule sets for each zone I have through Policy Manager.. I would like to log network behavior, and log certain protocol communications..

Example..

For our Network Ops Center we have RDP open on our boxes for when we VPN in from home to work.. I want to create a rule set for this subnet logging all RDP traffic coming from any where else in the network, and for it to show up in the Firewall Log on my ERA Console, and on the local machine log..

I would like to setup logging, and notification for traffics in each of these zones which are defined by the network ID, and Subnet Mask.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
  3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.