EASEUS Partition Master Pro 5.0.1 - Giveaway

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by renegade08, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renegade08

renegade08 Registered Member

Majorgeeks

Home Page

2. andyman35

andyman35 Registered Member

This is an excellent utility that does the job very well.Runs in UBCD4Win too.:thumb:

3. jonyjoe81

jonyjoe81 Registered Member

thanks, I tested it on windows xp. (all drives where backed up before the tests for safety reasons)

From within windows xp, I had a 200gb (70gb of data) hard drive slaved in. I decided to partition it into 2 partitions (30gb/170gb). It took about 2 hours and the task was succesful.

I next decided to run a test on the bootdrives (xp) of 2 computers. For this test I decided to use the bootcd I created. (note during the use of the bootcd, I notice the bootcd does state that for vista/7 it's best to do the partitioning from within windows instead of the bootcd).
    First bootdrive 200gb divided into a 20gb boot partition and 180gb data partition. I decided to increase the boot partition to 30gb. The whole procedure took about 3 hours and again was succesful.
    Second bootdrive was 320gb divided into 20gb boot partition and a 300gb data partition. For this test I also increased the size of the boot partition to 30gb. the process took almost 4 hours and again was successful.

Very easy program to use and has proven reliable so far.

4. highbids

highbids Registered Member

I've got Windows XP Pro SP 3 with a new XP install on it.

I'd like to partition my WD 120MB HD & use one partition as storage for software &
    incremental backups in case I get hit with a virus & then be able to boot to the restore
    rescue image if possible.

Can I do this with EASEUS Partition Master Pro or should I use
    Acronis True Image Home 2010

Whats the best way to do this & which software should I use
    and should I make the new partition NTFS or fat32 for a format.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.