E000101F4 with Intel ICH9R SATA-RAID at restoring

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Pabba House, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pabba House

Pabba House Registered Member

Hello together,

at first, sorry for my english, i am german ;)

I've backed up my system and now i want to restore it.
    If i start the recovery disc, it starts correctly, but doesn't found any hard disks.

Is there any solution to restore my system with the SATA-RAID configuration?

I have bought ATI11 Home for 40 EUR and now i am very frustrated due to this inconvinience.

Thanks for eventually help
    and best regards from Hannover,

Pabba House

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

You're one of those folks that has gotten the short end of the stick from Acronis. ATI 11 appears to work with your machine until you try to restore, and with no word of warning frmo Acronis.

All is not necesarily lost. Search for the posts re BartPE plugins. This will get you back in working condition if you can still operate long enough to build the BartPE CD.

If your disk is crashed, then myou might install a spare, install windows so that you can build the BartPE disk, then do a restore with the BartPE disk.

Eventually, ATI 11 will work with your chipset -- but not yet. ATI 10 works with your chips but doesn't work with ATI 11 backup files.

It's a very unfortunate state of affairs

3. Pabba House

Pabba House Registered Member

Hi,

thanks for your post.
    I solved the problem by myself. I've found a SafeMode PlugIn für ATI11 and installed it. Then i burned a SafeMode Rescue Disk and it works ;-)

Wooohooo :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.