E000101F4: Application module error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Adrian B, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian B

Adrian B Registered Member

XP SP2 - fresh install

Can anyone help with my TI9 problem, or has it happened to you?

Error occurs when starting TI9 (Home) and reads:

"Cannot find the necessary Arconis True Image modules. Please reinstall Arconis True Image."

I have read the other threads on this error and attempted to make the changes to the registry but it has had no effect ("attempted" because the permissions for CREATOR OWNER will not remain after applied - if relevant, all other users/groups have Full Permission)

I have reinstalled the application several times. The first time I installed it there was no such problem but the program kept failing to make a secure partition so I attempted reinstalling it and now this.

Any suggestions - so far I'm sad to say this program proves frustrating.

2. Adrian B

Adrian B Registered Member

Ignore this post - after posting I got trigger happy with the registry and deleted the Arconis folder, then reinstalled and no error message.

3. viroz

viroz Registered Member

Im haveing the same problem with Acronis management console can you please help me out ?

thanks

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello viro,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build (3718 ) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If the issue persists, please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and see if the problem still persists.

If the issue still persists, please enable logging by SnapAPI program, reproduce the program failure and send us the "snapapi.log" file which is located at C:\. You can also use Windows Search tool (available in Start menu) to find this file. Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.