E Trust Ez Armour

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Michael_aust, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_aust

Michael_aust Guest

At the moment I am running Etrust anti virus as it is what came with my pc. I am thinking of switching to using E-trust Ez Armour though, when this liscence runs out. What are peoples opinions on it? I really like the version I have a the moment updates released everyday. Super fast scan times tames me 5 misn to scan my computer. I ont know if this is good or measn if it is a por scanner or what so. But any way what are peoples experiances with it. Because when I have browsed there site there security team thing seems to be top notch informaing of you of new viruses etc how to manually remove spyware etc. So give me your opinions on it.

I know this is slightly off topic but they offer the above package with there anti spyware software package for a reduced price. What are peoples experiances and views on this. i know this section is slightly off topic but I didnt see the poitn of making two seperate posts when they are pretty much the same thing.

Michael.

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Mike,

You might just want to try out eTrust EZ Armour LE which is free as part of Microsoft's protect your PC program, just go to my-etrust.com/microsoft and you'll see either eTrust EZ Armour full for only USD 19.95, or the FREE EZ Armour LE.

In my personal opinion, there is no such thing as the best. If you like your AV, stick with it.

Regards,
    Firecat

BTW, its good to be back after that major PC crash!
    EDIT:- The free EZ Armour LE promo expires on 1st February I think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.