E mail attachments problems!!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by hankach, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hankach

hankach Registered Member

Dear Messrs,

I am using win 2000 and oulook express 6 .I downloaded recently IE 6 SP1 (service pack) ,also I downloaded spybot, spyblaster,adaware,hijack to eliminate some other problems , and since then i could not attach files to my e mails i can send any text but cant add any attachments, even if i try using any webmail, it wont finish uploading until displays an error on the page . All the other thing in my computer is working fine. Any one can provide help please, could i remove the SP1 from control panel or is it a risk to lose other components of outlook express? my ISP has no problem i tried moving the connection on other pc and everything was ok .
    I tried to disable NAV for outgoing mail, nothing happened, cause the NAV scan takes too much time and block at a certain moment
    I appreciate very much your help !!

Milion thanks to you .
    Desperately, :'(
    Hankach

2. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

3. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

A thought..

maybe your attachment is too big? Your provider may has a limitation for the size of a attachment?

And...
    Did you check the logfile of your mailclient? THeir is maybe a error message which brings you closer to solve the problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.