Duplicate clients on alternate RA's

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by Geosoft, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geosoft

Geosoft Registered Member

Hi There,

I was wondering if someone can assist me on this problem. I have just deployed 4.0 throughout the company with secondary RA settings set. Unfortunately, this is producing a lot of duplicate clients showing on the upper server that the secondary RA points at.

Because of this, I'm getting "client license exceeded" on every click I make which is VERY annoying when I'm trying solve that problem.

Can anyone help me on getting rid of these duplicate client issues? On this upper server, I have MAC address renaming enabled, as well as computer renaming. I was also told to turn on "Ignore database server name mismatch" for some reason, which does not solve this problem.

2. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

does this help?

3. Geosoft

Already enabled. The duplicate client is because of the "Primary Server" column seems to think that the EAV client's RA Secondary Server is actually showing up as the Primary Server in the RA Client.

Even though the clients can contact multiple servers, it does not appear that the remote administrator server is able to consolidate the clients, no matter which server they talk to.

4. Geosoft

does anyone else have some insight to this probelm, or should I re-explain it?

5. Geosoft

just added a screenshot of the problem

duplicate clients.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.