DrWeb License Renewal

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by rerun2, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rerun2

rerun2 Registered Member

My subscription for DrWeb is almost up and I have been thinking about renewing it. I have looked at drweb.com. And noticed that they do not really offer any discount for renewal. In fact the 5 user license seems to have gone up from $110.00 to $140.00 since last year when I purchased my original license.

Has anyone had any better luck renewing their license with DrWeb at a discounted price?

I was also thinking about NOD32. But there 5 user license is even more expensive at $170.00.

2. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

You gotta send them an email and ask for the license renewal quote. I recently had a bad experience with them. Fortunately, Element 5 refunded my money.

Good luck

tECHNODROME

3. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

The renewal price link on their main website is still incorrect; http://esd.element5.com/product.htm...525878&random=f1a53a96c9b20aef60542691c027e82

It has been like this for over 12 months!!!! They have been told but no joy :mad:

1. If you only require a single-license renewal try this link; http://esd.element5.com/product.html?productid=505974

I had no problem with this one ;)

2. If you require multiple license renewal, as Technodrome has stated above, send them an email for multiple-license renewal. Try oleg.yakushev@antivir.ru

The correct renewal price will be lower than your original purchase price.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2005
  4. TAG97

TAG97 Registered Member

I also had a bad experience with Dialogue Science (waited ten days for license key) and got refund from Element 5. Now I'm stuck with Kaspersky :)
    Not a bad AntiVirus for a newcomer ;)

5. rerun2

rerun2 Registered Member

Thank you so much for the help and advice.

I emailed them through their website this afternoon, and also emailed them through the email you provided Blackcat.

Unfortunately I do require a 5 user license, but I am sure others will find the 1 user renewal link very helpful. $20.00 is not too bad.

C'mon DrWeb support dont fail me now :D

6. bellgamin

bellgamin Very Frequent Poster

A pronouncement from on high? Is there any *official* support for this assertion?

$20 -- it's a great price!!! Thanks for the link.

7. rerun2

rerun2 Registered Member

I am not sure if you can call it "official" but I can now confirm that there renewal links are indeed incorrect for the multiple user license as well.

Oleg got back to me yesterday with a link for renewal of my 5 user license. It is $98.00 which is 30% cheaper than the 5 user license on the site.

Thank you again BlackCat for Oleg's email.

8. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

I do not understand why they cannot correct the renewal link :doubt:

Good to hear that you were eventually sorted out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.