Drive Cloner Version 6 Beta Test

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Kurtis Smejkal, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Kurtis Smejkal

Kurtis Smejkal Registered Member

Hey everyone, Kurtis from Horizon Data Sys.

I know it's a common joke on here that Drive Cloner 6 is as fictitious as some of the other greats out there, but part of my job is to tell the Dev team and Management to actually release this damn thing! How long have you all waited looking for this product now?

In all fairness, we're getting serious about this. We're buckling down, we're digging in our heels. We acknowledge that Drive Cloner Ver. 6 is essentially the fix to RollBack Rx's Achilles heel, and that being that you can't back up your snapshots. Drive Cloner 6 will do this.

We're still discussing internally the idea of packaging Drive Cloner with RollBack Rx, but until that day comes, I have full authority to give anybody who beta tests Drive Cloner Version 6 a full copy of Drive Cloner upon release, complete with full support. If you already have Drive Cloner, alternate arrangements can be made.

We are considering using Jira, which as many of you know, is a project management tool. This will give you a direct line with Andrew (our developer) and will give you an avenue aside from our forum to express your concerns, questions, etc regarding Drive Cloner 6.

I know many of you have concerns about how serious we are about this, well, my job is to keep you guys, and the rest of our customers and fans, happy. Sometimes this will rub management the wrong way, but that's why I'm here.

If you wish to participate in the beta, email me at my email address below. I'll send you full details regarding the beta. If you think we are better off using a different program besides Jira, feel free to let me know below.

Cheers everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.