Drive Backup 10

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by zach, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zach

zach Registered Member

I downloaded trial version of Drive Backup 10 After installing I found out it was Drive Backup 9 Pro. Anyone else have similar problem?

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Zach,

I'll look into this shortly. In the meantime, you can download the Backup & Recovery 10 Suite trial which essentially has all the same components of Drive Backup 10 Professional and System Backup 2010.

http://www.paragon-software.com/home/brs/

3. zach

zach Registered Member

Thanks Paragon Tommy. I think I'll wait for your reply. I also have some support tickets that haven't been addressed as of yet at the web site.

4. Paragon_Tommy

What were those tickets about? Feel free to post them here and I'll try to address them.

5. zach

zach Registered Member

If purchased can I install Drive Backup 10 over my Version 9 personal ? Or must I uninstall.

6. Paragon_Tommy

They can co-exist. My computer for instance, has more than 20 different Paragon software installed and does not conflict with each other; but you cannot run more than one program at once. When you launch Drive Backup 10 installation, it will install independently and installed to a different folder than Drive Backup 9.

7. zach

zach Registered Member

If I upgraded can I install over my present version?

8. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Hi Zach,

DB10 will install independently and to a different folder than DB9.

If you no longer want to use DB9, just uninstall it.

Hope it helps

9. zach

zach Registered Member

Thanks SIW2

10. zach

zach Registered Member

Today I re-submitted my info,received the download link and once again it said DriveBackup 9 Professional.

11. InfinityAz

InfinityAz Registered Member

Slightly off topic but why as a registered user, for the last couple versions of drive backup, am I not notified when new versions are released and offered upgrade pricing?

This happened when you released v9 and appears to be happening again with v10 (I expect this treatment with Acronis, which is one reason I left them for Paragon).

12. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

I have a license for DB 9 Pro. Several weeks ago I received an upgrade offer to B&R 10 (about $35).

13. zach

zach Registered Member

I have a license also but never get notified. Also what happened to their support? When I submitted a ticket I would get an answer in one day. Now it's weeks before I get a reply. Like my current situation.Still waiting to hear from support at Paragon.

14. Paragon_Tommy

Hello,

If you did not receive a promotional discount for the upgrade to Drive Backup 10 Professional or Backup & Recovery 10 Suite and would like to, feel free to contact me directly via email or our sales and we'll do our best to honor the discount.

Zach, I apologize about the unresponsive email support. Those tickets are sent to Moscow and due to the holiday season, we will still do our best to eventually get you a response. However, I am more than happy to assist you here on the forum or you can directly contact our US office.

For the discount and technical support, please email me directly with your information: tommy.phan@paragon-software.com or toll free: 1 888 347 5462

Happy Holidays!

15. zach

zach Registered Member

I received a discount from Bernd at Paragon. But I wanted to trial Version 10 before upgrading. I also emailed you Paragon Tommy.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  16. Paragon_Tommy

17. zach

zach Registered Member

Can you get me a link so I can download DriveBackup 10 instead of 9 Pro

18. Paragon_Tommy

Zach,

I'll send out that trial version of Drive Backup 10 Pro shortly. Please follow the email links and registration information.

19. zach

zach Registered Member

In the trial version of DriveBackup 10 after making a backup of c-drive can you mount the archive?

20. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

If you could mount with DB9, you should be able to with DB10 - (unless the trial version is different).

21. zach

zach Registered Member

Yes I was successful in mounting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.