Dr Who new series

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Michael_aust, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_aust

Michael_aust Registered Member

So whats is everyones opinion of the new series of Dr Who. I really liking it. Its a lot more darker then the old series i think. At first I didnt like Christopher Eckleston as the Dr but now hes grown on me. The story lines are really good. This weeks episode about the people turning into those gass masked people is quite good. I really looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I wasnt impressed with the one with the alians trying to destroy the earth to sell. That one sucked pretty bad. does anyone have any idea when this series will be released on DVD at all. I knwo its not going to be untill its finnished, but do you think it will be long.

I never really used to be a fan of dr Who. Some of the people who played the Dr really put me off.

Anyway what you guys think.

Michael

\m/-_-\m/

2. orthocross

orthocross Registered Member

As far as I am concerned, Dr. Who has not existed on the TV screen since Tom Baker was Dr. Who, and his wife was his traveling companion (what was her name?)

I loved his bushy hair, long scarf, and very forward British manner.
    Too bad he is very old now. I thought Time Lords were immortal.

3. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

YEAH, THAT'S A BUMMER, I THOUGHT THEY WERE TOO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.