Dr WEB site down??

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Mongol, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

It may just be a short term glitch but is anyone else having trouble getting to Dr WEB's websiteo_O? :rolleyes: :shifty:

2. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

It would appear to be a little slow, i can reach it and surfe there, but with small delays.:)

3. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

It finally came through for me after about 2 hours, all is well again in the world...:eek: :D

4. divedog

divedog Registered Member

Still down here.

5. Severyanin

Severyanin AV Expert

Let me make an official statement from Doctor Web, Ltd.
    Since May 14 through May 16 our provider Masterhost in Moscow experinced several continuous power cuts. This resulted in a long unavailability of our website. I would like to present our apologies to our users who attend this forum.
    We are now considering several options to exclude in the future such catastrophic events. We also hope that from now no power cuts occur in our provider's data center.

6. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Thanks for the update. It was just a one time 2-3 hour problem I noticed so no big issue here. You know us computer users, if we click and nothing happens we kinda panic. Guess we get rather spoiled eh?...:rolleyes: :eek: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.