Dr. Watson trying to terminate pg

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by joeblow, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeblow

joeblow Registered Member

I'm running win xp. dr. watson comes it - some kind of debugging tool. I'm trying pg free and am seeing messages like the two below. Should Dr. Watson be trying to close pg and sygate firewall?

23 Jan 20:02:14 - [P] c:\windows\system32\drwtsn32.exe [1464] tried to gain WRITE,TERMINATE,SET INFO,SUSPEND access on e:\sygate\spf\smc.exe [828]
    23 Jan 20:02:14 - [P] c:\windows\system32\drwtsn32.exe [1464] tried to gain WRITE,TERMINATE,SET INFO,SUSPEND access on e:\processguard free\pg_msgprot.exe [1528]

2. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

No Dr Watson between logs shown may be just try to SETINFO or just request an access to those process.
    It is a known "problem" which can be solved by using the full PG version and by adding Dr Watson in your list, giving allowances to it to get rid of this logs :)

3. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Why did DrWatson come along in the first place, what crashed ? Since we know something crashed maybe we can help avoid it :)

4. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

i didn't know Dr Watson was coming when something crasch, i have never seen it on my comp :rolleyes:

P.S : already wake up ? me i will go to sleep in a few minutes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.