Downloading latest build

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tonydenson, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonydenson

tonydenson Registered Member

I've got a problem in that I want to download the latest build which purports to fix the Outlook problem. However, I have mislaid my serial number. I purchased the software on 16/11/6 and am usually very organised with serial numbers, but not this time. How can I find it out - I have tried to email Acronis support, but the first thing they want is my serial number which is all a bit circular.

Tony

2. mfabien

mfabien Registered Member

I've updated over the old 4871 build. 4940 never asked for the serial number.

If you downloaded the original 4871 build, look in your e-mails, the serial number is in the e-mail with subject **Order Confirmation**. Otherwise, open up present version 4871, click on "Help" then "About" and at the bottom of the window, you will see your serial number.

3. tonydenson

tonydenson Registered Member

The problem is I can't get the download without logging in to My Account and registering the product.
    And no, the serial number does not appear in the help/about screen. Also, the whole reason for my message is that I have mislaid all records of the original email - that was the first place I looked.

4. mfabien

mfabien Registered Member

I would send an e-mail to: service@digitalriver.com

who sent you the order confirmation. If you supply the date, they could search their sent e-mails and retrieve your serial number.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tonydenson,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please collect the information about your purchase of Acronis software (order number; where have you purchased the product; e-mail, which you used to make the purchase, etc.).

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will provide you with the further instructions.

Please also note that if you have purchased the product in Acronis on-line store you can find your serial number and order information at www.findmyorder.com

You will need to enter either your e-mail address and the last five digits of your credit card or your order number and the password.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.