Downloading Acronis 9.0 (build 3,633) to a New Machine

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by swifter_uk, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swifter_uk

swifter_uk Registered Member

Hi Folks, I wonder if anyone can help me with this, I have a registered version of Acronis as stated above and I have a new PC, I downloaded a fresh copy to it but I cant seem to figure out how to register it, If I go to Login, I get taken back to registration page even though I am already registered and if I re-register then I am prompted to download over again, I cant seem to figure out any way of telling it I am already registered:gack: If I had a code sent to me I don't know what it was or where to look for it in the original program...anyone any ideas please?

TIA

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

All you need to install the copy of TI 9.3633 that you downloaded to the new machine is the installation code that you used when you first installed TI 9. Fortunately, you registered your copy, and Acronis saves your installation code.

1. Go to the Acronis web site, www.acronis.com.
    2. Click on Support and then on Product Updates from the dropdown list.
    3. Click the text link in the first paragraph to the "Products Update page."
    4. Scroll to the right, enter your ID (email address) and passord.
    5. When you see the Acronis TI 9 product, click the + sign to see your install code.

Try this link as a shortcut to the Products Update page:
    https://www.acronis.com/enterprise/my/updates/

Copy and paste your install code into a text file on your computer. Save that file with a copy of TI to a CD so you will always have it.

When you are ready to install TI, copy the install code from the text document and paste it into the TI installer when requested.

Enjoy your new computer and back it up frequently. :)

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello swifter_uk,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please take a look at the attached screen shot.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.