Downloaded Version not registering

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Dianeshire, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dianeshire

Dianeshire Registered Member

I have downloaded the trial version twice (from two different sources) and both time when I try to install I get the eroor message "Failed to register the product. Please try again later." It will not install. I have a DSL connection to the internet and I am running Windows XP Pro, I turned off my firewal in Norton. I realy would like to try this product, any suggestions?

2. Christopher_NC

Christopher_NC Registered Member

Greetings Dianeshire,

Here's an Acronis Support reply that may help:
    Re: Failed to Register Acronis True Image 9

As they suggest, if you can't get this to work, send a Private Message (PM) to them, and they can send you a link to get you onboard.

Good luck!

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Dianeshire,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I have sent you the link via PM, please check your inbox.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

4. Schmoo

Schmoo Registered Member

Hi,
    I too have downloaded one of your trial packages (Acronis Disk Director Suite v10) which is falling foul of the 'Failed to register' problem. I've disabled firewall on windows and in my router but to no avail.
    :ninja:

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Schmoo,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

I have send you a Private Message with the link to download the trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 without registration screen. Please check your inbox.

Would also like to suggest to all users who might encounter the same issue in the future, i.e cannot install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home (or another Acronis Product) because of the inability to pass the registration screen, follow the steps described in this previous post. There is absolutely no need to post your requests for this link in this or any other thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.