Don't understand

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by MRSCT, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRSCT

MRSCT Registered Member

I am using my computer and it says something about graphic conversion filter.o_O
    It came up when I was trying to open a form. Not sure where to put this.

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Does the file have graphics? and what program are you using to open it (wordpad maybe)?

3. Tarq57

Tarq57 Registered Member

This is not definitive, nor necessarily pertinent, but my experience with similar, and may help depending on what your problem is.
    If it is a document that wordpad is trying to open, and the message reads: "unable to load graphics filter.Continue with document conversion anyway?" and the document then fails to open, but generates repeated messages, try download word viewer, part of MS office, and open it with that.
    It's likely the document has been created with this program, and although identified as a >doc file, wordpad isn't capable of opening it.

4. MRSCT

MRSCT Registered Member

Thank you for answering my post. I don't see it much, but that is the phase that came up and it's wordpad.

5. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Is Wordpad able to read graphics like MS Word ? I always thought that Wordpad was a simple text-processor without graphic features. You can't even use links in Wordpad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.