Don't Snoop Me Bro Tunnel

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by lotuseclat79, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Registered Member

Don't Snoop Me Bro Tunnel.

Note: This is a crowd-sourced funded project, and you can get in with an Early adopter pre-order at a lesser than projected retail value now (38 of 150 claimed as of this posting time). I am not an investor.

-- Tom

2. caspian

caspian Registered Member

This looks really interesting. Sort of like the Iphantom only they will have foreign exit nodes. I am tempted. But this will not happen if they don't get $65,000 by November 5th? It's not looking too good. Only 7,524 so far. but this would be so cool! Wit this device, you could fire up another VPN and then Whonix or whatever. That would be pretty cool.

I loved the Iphantom. The Iphantom did some other things too. It stripped user agent. While surfing I would often get a page that said "bad user agent". Not sure what that meant. But you could go to the webpage while it was connected and configure it in different ways, like port forwarding or whatever.

3. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

Everyone and their little yellow dogs are getting into the VPN router game ;) Even HideMyAss is flogging one :rolleyes:

It's really not that hard to roll your own. I now have OpenVPN working and locked down in OpenWrt VM :) But I've not yet learned how to flash routers :(

4. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

I don't trust DSMB Tunnel. Why? I watched their video and got bad feelings. Granted feelings are not good logical decision makers but something about the logo at the end, the name "Don't Snoop Me Bro" and the people does not fit right.

There was an Indigogo project similar on here a month or so ago that failed. I would trust that project far more then this one. I don't know, I just get bad vibes.

5. SnowFall

SnowFall Registered Member

Bla all this can be done in software at the cost of some cpu\ram usage.

Hardware is hardware though and should give a performance boost , that's the only thing its got going for it.

btw 256bit encryption is whatever and just basic protection, next time use 4096bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.