domain and exchange problem

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by cupez80, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cupez80

cupez80 Registered Member

today i installed a new pc. this pc uses ms outlook with ms exchange and join to a domain. the problem is when nod32 is installed i cant joined this pc to domain and cant setup outlook to connect to exchange server. are there any special setting to use on this case ?

2. alglove

alglove Registered Member

I cannot remember having run into this problem before. Does this mean that you can join the domain and connect to the Exchange server when NOD32 is not installed?

3. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

Is Exchange running on the PC, or the domain server?

4. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    My guess is something was already a bit screwy with your winsock/tcp stack. Often when this is corrupted a bit..installing an antivirus can further show some problems.

If you can't join a domain, DNS is off. If DNS is off..no there is no proper name resolution within active directory..failing domain logins..hence failing exchange login.

I recommend running this...http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/WinSock_XP_Fix/winsockxpfix.html

5. cupez80

cupez80 Registered Member

if nod32 isnt installed then i can join domain and connect exchange. exchange is running on different server from domain server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.