Doesn't see original drive

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rodger, Aug 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodger

Rodger Guest

I have a Gigabyte motherboard with RAID with a Western digital 120g on the RAID slot as drive C and am using Windows XP Proffessional. I have cloned this onto an IBM 40g drive . When I reboot, changing the BIOS to make the cloned copy drive C, it will not recognise the 120g original drive. When I boot back to the original drive it recognises both drives again.I have tried altering the jumper settings but no luck. Is there something I am missing?
    I would appreciate any help or advice
    Thank you in advance.
    Rodger

2. mike_wells

mike_wells Registered Member

I have found (as well as others) that after making any significant changes to your machine configuration (hardware/OS) a COMPLETE uninstall and reinstall of TI can resolve a multitude of issues. In addition, you might check out the thread titled "My Backup/Restore Procedures With TI" (probably on Page 2 or 3 of the list) and insure that all is well with the steps outlined in the first section of the procedure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.