Does TI11 Work with P35 & ICH9R chipset?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by RealResults, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealResults

RealResults Registered Member

Was thinking about upgrading to a motherboard with the P35 and ICH9R chipset. Does anyone know if the latest release of TI11, including the bootable rescue media, work with this chipset?

Also, if it does or does not work, would you please specify whether you are using your drives in non-raid or raid mode. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. RealResults

3. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

There has been some discussion about this in the past. Do a search in this forum using the keyword ICH9R and you should learn something about the status.

4. RealResults

Bruce Mahnke,

Thank you for your informative and helpful post.

I did search in this forum using the keyword ICH9R. From the previous posts, it is unclear whether those having issues are using the P35 and ICH9R in raid mode only.

Thus, the question still remains, if the drives are set up in non-raid mode, does TI11 bootable rescue media see the drives and restore properly with the latest release Version 11.8053.

Again, Bruce, thank you for the detailed helpful information.

5. vango44

vango44 Registered Member

To be fair,

bold added by vango44

I have the ICHR8 configured in Matrix Raid(mirrored & Striped) and 8053 does not work.
    Earlier, support sent me 8052 bootable ISO and it does work for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.