Does TI Home support double density DVD

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Number Six, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number Six

Number Six Registered Member

to backup to? Will it use the full capacity? IF it doesn't use it I'd just get regular DVDs

TIA

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Number Six,

Haven't tried it myself (far too expensive to risk turning into coasters!) but according to Chapter 1.3.4 of the TI 10.0 User's Guide, it supports double-layer DVD+R.

Regards

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Number Six,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

The following quotation from the Acronis True Image 10.0 Home FAQ article should answer your question:

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

4. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

The topic is "Does TI Home support double density DVD", therefore a number of off topic posts have been removed.

I believe the original question has been adequately answered and will now closed this thread. Thank you.

Menorcaman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.