Does NOD32. Ver 3 support exclusion of process scanning

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Shermaine, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shermaine

Shermaine Registered Member

Hi, There,
    We are running NOD32 3.0 on one windows 2003 SP2 server for file, and there is only one application running on the system (Except default windows services). I have configure to exclude of some folder scanning which the application is working, however, I the application is crashed from time to time with anti virus alert like:

11/3/2009 15:10:41 Real-time file system protection file C:\DOCUME~1\HRBSAD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\__iDM_2ec6617_S.exe probably a variant of Win32/Genetik trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\Availl\Availl Server\ASRV.exe.

11/3/2009 4:36:46 Real-time file system protection file C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\__iDM_5bc6617_S.exe probably a variant of Win32/Genetik trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred on a new file created by the application: C:\Program Files\Availl\Availl Server\ASRV.EXE.

Actually i have exclude the scanning of C:\Program Files\Availl, but it seems it scanning the process as well. (ASRV.exe). Is there other way I can configure to exlcude the scanning of this application program?

Many thanks in advance!

Shermaine

2. funkydude

funkydude Registered Member

3. Shermaine

Shermaine Registered Member

Ok, thanks a lot and I will try my luck! :)

Shermaine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.