Does NOD32 have this feature?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ejr, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejr

ejr Registered Member

I've been using NOD32 for just under a year and really like it. I will definitely renew my 2 licenses.

Question: Does NOD32 tell you how long you are paid up for? That's one nice feature about Webroot Spysweeper. On the opening screen is a section called "subcritpion status" and it tells you how long your subscription is good for.

Of course, I saved the email I received when I bought NOD and my NOD rep also emailed me yesterday tellimg me it was about time to renew. So I am confient that I will not let my subcritpion lapse. However, I would find this feature handy.

Flipping through the various screens I did not presently see this feature. Does NOD have it?

2. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I don't believe the current version has this feature. It would be nice. But as long as you are being informed of your license status, this is secondary.

3. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Maybe in version 3, we can only hope.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

[Updated with additional information. AG]

Hello,

The current version of NOD32 does not have this feature, however, you can always look up your license (which will give you your expiration date, as well) by using the form at http://www.eset.com/support/lost_license.php.

If you placed your order for NOD32 outside of North America, contact your local distributor or reseller for your license information as the form above may not work for you.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Last edited: Nov 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.