Does Eset send renewal message?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Salamander, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salamander

Salamander Registered Member

I have 7 days until my current NOD32 license expires. With most of my other software, I get a notice that my license will be expiring soon well before a week out. Does NOD32 and Eset not do that?

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. starfish_001

starfish_001 Registered Member

I got an email form the uk reseller about 4 weeks before renewal..

4. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

After 2 years of Expiration Pop-ups, mine did not appear this year also. I sent an email to support@nod32.com asking if there was a 60-day extension award from my completing the Survey earlier in the year, making that the reason my Pop-up did not appear. I never recvd an answer but renewed on-time with a Vendor who I know will send one next year. For such issues was Support@nod32.com the correct address? ESET and this Forum too good to quibble over 60-days for little effort, so That's Not the issue. The Only Apparent Email for ESET is for Tech Issues, NOT Admin Issues. thanks!

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

If you visit http://www.eset.com/support/lost_license.php and enter the username you received with your license for NOD32 (or the email address you used when placing the order) you will receive a copy of your original license confirmation message, which contains the expiration date for the license.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.