does anyone know how to get ashampoo 7 ...

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zfactor, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

to be able to add your own edited cd text ... not the stuff it tries to download but if i rename the mp3's and i want to put them on a cd as audio tracks is this possible without the online database thing.. i read some where here that someone said they could do this somehow (i think it was here)... i got my sister to buy it due to how well it works and how simple it is to use but this is one thing she wants to do that i have not been able to figure out how to do..

thanks

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

EDIT NOPE DOES NOT WORK.... I THINK IM GIVING UP ON ASHAMPOO writing cd text.. ive tried almost everything i can think of.. i dont want to use the online database since i have had cases where it wrote the totally wrong artist to the cd i was burning lol...

this is what i thought worked.. but it doesnt..

first you need to rename tracks what you want to or write a cue sheet then open create disc image... then pick cd audio disc.. then pick the tracks you want in the image.. once this is done you will have a .cue file then simply burn that to a blank cd i just tried this and i got ashampoo to write the text i chosse. and i tried some stupid track names just to be sure it was what i entered and not the names it found online.... man what a process.. arghhh

since normal functions are so easy on ashampoo i always recc it to anyone who does not know a lot about burning programs. hopefully this will be added on the next release..if there is anyone who can tell me how to do this id much appreciate it..

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.