Does acronis work with Nvidia Raid yet?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by justbrosw, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justbrosw

justbrosw Guest

i have been reading in here for a while but
    i hate the fact that i have to format all the time and do a clean install all the time..

does it work with nraid yet?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello justbrosw,

Yes, but note that the Explore Image function in Build 859 is broken. You can create and restore images o.k. but most files copied from a mounted image are being corrupted by TI's mounter module.

Regards

4. potsofdirt

potsofdirt Guest

I downloaded the trial of True Image to try and see if it would work with my raid setup (I have had no luck with Ghost and Drive Image), however I am running into a problem. I have a DFI nF2 U400S-AL motherboard (NVIDIA nforce2 chipset) and built in raid. I set up 2 180 GB hard drives in a raid 1 configuration.

I tried creating bootable media (both Regular and Safe) to access the drives. The Regular recognizes 2 180 GB drives (it should be only 1 since it is raid1 and a mirror). The Safe boot media recognizes the Raid 1 drive, but crashes if I try to perform any actions with it.

I am using build 889. Does anyone have any ideas that may help? I really like TI, and would be very satisfied if I could get it working with my setup.

5. Acronis Support

Hello potsofdirt,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Acronis Bootable CD created with the latest build should work properly with NForce2. Could you please create sysinfo.txt file in the way described in Acronis Help Post and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? This will allow us to investigate the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

6. potsofdirt

potsofdirt Guest

I did as you asked and I just got a message saying that my email could not be delivered to support@acronis.com because your mailbox is full.

7. Acronis Support

Hello potsofdirt,

Could you please send the letter to us again? If you do not receive any response from Acronis Support Team within 48 hours please let me know your Acronis Request # which will be sent to you in autoreply.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.