Does Acronis have a capability to sync the "my music" folder?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Scott Lawrence, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Lawrence

Scott Lawrence Registered Member

Is there a way to use accronis workstation 9.1 to sync the "My Music" folder on my PC with the copy of the "My Music" folder from my work pc that i have stored on my external hard drive for abckup and transfers?

Right now one has more music then the other and I would like to be able to have the same music in both locations.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Scott Lawrence,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that the main purpose of Acronis True Image is creating data backups for disaster recovery purposes. The data is stored in special compressed format files.
    You can create a "File and folders" backup of your Music folder, and then restore it to the other location - the restored folder will be a copy of the original one.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation in the respective User's Guide.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. shieber

shieber Registered Member

No, that's out of it's range of functions.

4. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

A program like SyncBack free will do what you want. There are lots available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.