Do you think this is serious??

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by FukenFooser 007.5, Dec 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FukenFooser 007.5

FukenFooser 007.5 Registered Member

o_O
    I was trying to get a hijack and autostart log together to post.
    And I managed a "BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH" instead.
    Not a big issue at moment, did same last sunday also. A couple hours this time, not sunday till friday like last week!
    Learned the hard way about the buttons in spy-bot! But am getting better now thanks. But this screen shot has my update stalled? And can and or how to post multiple files/logs.
    Last time I tried to post multiple, I got lost or confused. I'm going to put all logs in new folder to post, that would work as long as I keep under 100KB, Right? Anyway is this a serious problem or can I clear and move on?? Getting scared of trying it my way. Allmost a week off line for a firewall blockage! When somebody get's back into their chair,(ROFLAO), Please give MUCH needed advice. Thank you. ff

2. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) If I understand this correctly, it's actually very simple.

Open something like Wordpad. Copy and Paste the different logs to the Wordpad document and save it if you like. Then when you want to post it, do it again. Copy and paste the contents of the entire document to your posting box. Should be a piece of cake. ;)

Another way to do it is to copy and paste from one log and then the other to your posting box. Either way is fine.

Hope this helps you. :)

P.S. If this is overload, then divide it into two posts. ;)

3. FukenFooser 007.5

FukenFooser 007.5 Registered Member

:D

Thanks for the reply.
    Had done the multiposting, use one doc. not a folder.
    Was there an attachment with that last post? I'm sure I saw one in the previewo_O

Thanks serendip!

ff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.