Do the latest Acronis products support eSATA and Bluetooth interfaces?

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by concerned807, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concerned807

concerned807 Registered Member

I have external HDD case where four disks are housed (1TBx3 + 1.5TB). The HDD case is attached to my Windows XP desktop PC via eSATA interface. I also use Logitech MX5500 Bluetooth keyboard/mouse. With this hardware configuration, I found out Acronis Disk Director and True Image 9.x didn't either support eSATA or Bluetooth interface.

Can someone kindly advise if the latest Acronis Disk Director and True Image support eSATA and Bluetooth interfaces? Which version and build specifically?

Thank you!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello concerned807,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 and Acronis True Image Home.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Could you please let us know the build number of the products, which you can find in the Help -> About dialog (it should be a 3 or 4 digit number)?

Please also provide us with the exact versions for both products installed?

We are looking forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Nikolsky

3. XIII

XIII Registered Member

TI9 does see my eSATA drive.

Perhaps it is also important which controller handles that drive? (Intel ICH10R in my case)

4. concerned807

concerned807 Registered Member

Apology for the prolonged delay in responding.
    Yes my testing shows that Acronis True Image 9 does support both eSATA and my my bluetooth keyboard and mouse. But not Acronis Disk Director Suite v10.0.2160 which I tested. The release of Disk Director I've tried could recognize neither my external eSATA disks nor my bluetooth k/m.

Please note that this inquiry is concerning whether or not Acronis Disk Directory supports eSATA and Bluetooth interfaces while booted via Acronis CD media.

My k/m: Logitech MX 5500 Revolution Bluetooth keyboard and mouse:
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard_mice_combos/devices/3481&cl=us,en

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.