do not want sysinspector help please

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus v4 Beta Forum' started by general_zerohour, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is there a way to install this beta without the added sysinspector. can anyone help me with this thank you keep up the good work on this application.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello!

It is not possible . Additionally , at the moment ESI is integrated into EAV/ESS . One thing you could do (if you don't want ESI) is to boot in Safe Mode and manually delete its exe file from %ProgramFiles%\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\

3. ok thanks for info.too bad its integrated i myself do not need it for my use.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

But it doesn't make you any trouble , it is not working in real time...

5. yeah but why carry it on harddrive small or not why add it if i want it ill put it in myself. seperately but i will never ever use it

6. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

Being able to select individual components (Nod32, SysInspector, SysRescue) would be a nice feature for the installer in general, but considering those two additional .exe's are only adding 1.5mb we are talking about extremely small potatoes here.

7. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

It was added because the most common reply to posts here is "download sysinspector and ..." some people don't want to have to download extra software. By adding it it, it makes it easier for us to help infected people and for infected people to get help.

8. Great Point well that way it makes sense to help others but still i personally would prefer that option to install or not to. but its ok for all the reasons as stated by you people hate downloading extra stuff for sure. so this is mute point i guess if im in the minority then so be it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.