Do I need to Upgrade?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jim28277, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim28277

jim28277 Registered Member

I have been sucessfully using and continue to use Ti v8 for some time. I have never had any problems. Ti has allowed me to restore the image on my PC several times over the last 2 years. I know this seems like a silly question but I am no imaging expert. Do I need to upgrade or is my current version adequate. How will I know when I need to upgrade? Thanks in advance.

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Jim,

Take a look at the comparative feature set extensions going to TI9 and TI10. The links are the respective press releases on the product introduction, but they cover the major items.

If you don't use the added items, probably not unless you are experiencing specific problems. My own experience is that new hardware introductions (e.g. external USB drives and SATA drives) were tied to most of the version dependent issues, so consider that with respect to future system changes and possibly the need to update at that time.

Blue

3. jim28277

jim28277 Registered Member

Thanks Blue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.