Do I need Antihook?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by 1/4 Back, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1/4 Back

1/4 Back Guest

Hi guyz,

Already have Spywareguard 2.2, Spywareblaster 3.3 and Winpatrol (scotty on patrol) would I still need AntiHook?

Have downloaded the free home version and have recieved the registration number, but I just wanted to know if I really need it. Please help

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Welcome to Wilders! :cool:

The software (Anti-spyware, anti-virus, anti-trojan, etc..) you decide to use is soley based on your preference. If you feel safe with just Spywareguard, Spywareblaster and Winpatrol , then you don't need anything else. If you are like most of us here and just enjoy having multiple layers of protection and like fiddling with different software, then there is no harm in having additional protection.
    If you choose this route...might I suggest also using Ad-Aware and SpyBot S&D as well.

The choice is yours :)

3. 1/4 Back

1/4 Back Guest

I have already got SPybot and Adaware, but I just wanted know if AntiHook offers any extra protection than all the products I already have?

I do want my system to very secure but do not want to install software that are not necessary.

Cheers

Hut, Hut, Hut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.