Do I have a virus?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Cerilio, Jun 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cerilio

Cerilio Registered Member

Last night I was on my pc when suddenly nothing worked anymore.
    I restarted my pc, but did not make it to the Log-In window. With 'Last known good configuration I did make it to 'Loading your personal settings'.
    At the moment I'm working under Safe Mode with networking.

(I'm doing a virusscan at the moment but nothing turned out till now)

Has Anybody got any idea what's wrong with my pc, what I have to do or look for.

TnQ very much

Regards,

Teun

(Replies may also posted in Dutch)

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Cerilio,

I noticed you had previously posted a hijackthis log over in the other forum, and said that all problems seemed gone in your last post there. At that time you were using an out-dated version of Ad-Aware and advised to get the lastest version. Were you able to do that, and are you now using Ad-Aware6 build 6.181.

What was the last thing you did, or worked on before you shut down and then found you couldn't log into Windows?

If you can post another hijackthis log over in the hijack cleaning forum, with as much information as you can give before this happened, then the Experts will have a better idea of what might be wrong and how to help you.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.