DNS/Internet explorer issues

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by bradtech, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradtech

bradtech Guest

I don't know what is going on or what in the world could cause this but out of the blue Internet Explorer cannot get out to any sites.. When I try to ping google it times out.. I push a new install to affected machines and the issue goes away. Have there been any component updates or anything that could be causing this. I have not pushed out a new config or anything.

2. bradtech

bradtech Guest

This has happened on a machine earlier today with 3.0.684.. Then just another one now with 4.0.314..

3. DannyT

DannyT ESET Support

Brad,

Nothing new that would cause a DNS issue.

If you have any more information regarding similarities or specific instances. Please let us know.

Cheers!

4. PaulWilliams

PaulWilliams Registered Member

This has just happened to me (4 days ago). It appears the the NOD32 proxy is interferring with Internet access. I followed the following with no solution: KB Solutions ID: SOLN2217.

I submitted a support request to ESET, and they responded with the same KB article (they didn't read my information apparently). They have not responded to my request for additional help, and I'm discouraged about the VERY POOR SUPPORT from them.

Maybe it's time for me to move on to another product, as the ESET people have let me down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.