DLL Detection + Win2003

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Phant0m, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

"DLL Filtering (Windows 2000-XP only)"

I imagine I would be correct to say this particular Feature for Win2003 Systems isn’t supported yet? And if this is the case shouldn’t this Feature be greyed out for Win2003 users otherwise could be misleading and a problem? ;)

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi Phant0m,

Actually when I wrote this text, it was especially to indicate that the feature is not supported under Win9x/Me, but for Win2003 it was supposed to work like for Win2000.
    However, one person using the 2.05b1 with Win2003 reported to us that he encountered some freezes with this feature and DLLs seem to not be detected (for instance the ICQ ones) when there is no freeze...

So finally, there is perhaps something special under 2003 that prevents the feature fromworking correctly.

It would be interesting to know if other 2003 users encounter the same issues with DLL detection.

Frederic

3. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Yea I had been contacted by Win2003 user today stating System freezes upon Internet Connection whenever the DLL Detection Feature is enabled, and no DLLs being detected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.