Disposable Mail Address

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Seer, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seer

Seer Registered Member

Hello

I need a DEA which will allow me to initiate mail conversation. In other words, I need a disposable e-mail to send messages to addresses of my choice, not to receive them. I searched for a while, but all the free services I found require a mail to be sent to DEA from an address first, and then a reply to that address is allowed.
    I hope I'm clear enough.
    Thanks in advance,

2. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Although it's not exactly what you're looking for (it's a fully functional e-mail), there is safe-mail. No details needed, delete the account when you want.

Just an option.

3. Seer

Seer Registered Member

Hi Pedro :) and thanks for reply

I am sorry, the question may be a bit stupid as I am clueless on some aspects of computing, e-mail being one of them. I just stumbled upon these disposable mails, so I thought that's something I'd like to play with for a while :D I have a few people to "contact anonymously" :ninja: lol

I'll have a look at safe-mail, thanks again.

Fellow members, more please :)

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Send Anonymous Email.

I just tested it and it works. You need to accept cookies for the securty code though.

5. Seer

Seer Registered Member

Great WSF, thanks. This may be what I'm looking for. In the meantime I found one, but needs you to register (username/password required). This is way better. And cookies are OK.

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.