Display Bug

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by The_Duality, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Duality

The_Duality Registered Member

Recently installed NOD32 onto my new Vista Home Premium laptop, and found that the right hand window (AMON status, etc...) sometimes reverts to the system theme, rather than using the ESET custom theme - other windows just get deformed. Not exactly a showstopper of a bug, as I can just use the system theme.

(screenshots attached)

I seem to remember reading something similar happening in XP. The solution was to update drivers... but what if, like me, you are using the most current drivers? o_O

Any ideas?

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

This is common issue with ATI Radeon cards , I see in your sig you are using Radeon . I always recommend my clients to avoid machines with ATI Radeon cards because of various reasons .

Try to right click your Desktop - Properties and this (find it where it is in Vista) . Change the color quality to Medium

ATI_crap.PNG

This may help / may not . If not helping , I would uncheck "Use ESET custom"...

grapsnklq.PNG

I hope that this unpleasant issue with the ATI cards is fixed with v3. :)

3. The_Duality

Oh Im sorry, I forgot to specify I was using it on my laptop, with Nvidia Gefore 8600m GT.

I have heard about the ATI problems, but it may be because Im using a mobile device. Never mind, looks arent everything in an AV. :p

Cheers for the reply!

4. proactivelover

proactivelover Registered Member

5. The_Duality

I am using the latest drivers ;)

There is a set of beta drivers out at the moment that I shall try.

And cheers for the hotfix link - although it appears I already have those updates installed.

Cheers for the help

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Actually you specified it but I made a mistake and looked at your Desktop configuration

7. The_Duality

Installed the new beta drivers, along with the associated Vista hotfix, and as well as solving some crash issues I had with a couple of games, NOD seems to be behaving itself so far.

Cheers for the help! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.