DiskDirector Boot-CD (No Admin?)

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Hippel, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hippel

Hippel Registered Member

Hello!

Following Problem:
    I use the Disk-Director 10 CD (Bootable) to Boot.
    Then I can access my System Partition, which is on NTFS.
    I can "Browse" the Partition, but if I want to change something, like renaming
    or copy/paste, I get an Error: (rougly translated to English, since I am using
    the german Version) "Action failed, not enough Rights."
    Which means something like I am no Admin, just a normal User and I cant change my own HardDrive :mad:

Question : How can I gain enough Rights to change?

Greetings,

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Hippel,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build (2089) of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0, which is available on our web site at the Product Updates section.

To get access to updates you should first register your software. Please disable any download managers, internet download/connection boosters, etc. before the download.

Please create a new Acronis Bootable Rescue CD using the latest update and see whether the issue persists. If it does persist then please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected report file and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.