Diskcryptor Big Troubles

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by dame92, Mar 19, 2017.

1. dame92

dame92 Registered Member

Hi people! so my windows 7 diskcryptor encrypted system suddenly froze so i had to turn off my laptop the hard way by keeping the power button pressed and causing a reboot.

In my laptop i have two active system bootable partitions both with windows 7 using windows bootloader and diskcryptor bootloader on usb, the first partition is clear the second is encrypted, very likely windows bootloader got corrupted and it couldn't boot none of the partitions after turning off.

I had to run the bootloader recovery from windows 7 installation which very likely changed the partition table, now the first clear partition works the second encrypted partition appears to have been or at least windows shows it as it has been divided in 4 partitions but NONE OF THEM is displayed under "Computer" but only in "Disk Management", first partition is unallocated, second is now active like the third and the fourth is unallocated.

To add troubles to more troubles diskcryptor forum doesn't accept new registrations so i'm really in troubles because i need to recover the encrypted partition, i read all the diskcryptor forum and from what i gathered i need to rebuild the partition table....

...guys can anybody lend me help to recover my partition or at least put me in contact with the gurus from diskcryptor forum (like italick or others)?

thanks for any help guys :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.