Disk Management via BartPE

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by aigle, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I have made a simple BartPE Cd. When I boot from it and click Disk Management, nothing shows up?

Is it normal? Do I need extra plugins for this?

Thanks.

2. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I have tried following,

Windows Disk amnagement-- I clicked this option in BartPE but no response
    Put following command in Run, diskmgmt.msc--- no success
    Rt. clicked my computer and clicked manage-- no success
    Also tried to open Computer management via start menue. programmes. asministrative tools-- also failed

Any help here.

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

did you compile a Disk Management program with it? perhaps Image Maker 1.1?? i haven't used BartPE, but i have compiled an UBCD4WIN cd with is based on BartPE. for that i had to make the cd with all the programs i was going to want on the cd. UBCD4WIN is one of the best things i have come across on the internet, it worth trying that out if you don't have success with BartPE by itself.

if you search for Disk Management on the link below it mentions Image Maker 1.1. maybe try looking for that o_O
    http://www.stidyup.littlbuger.info/Plugins/pluginlist.htm

here are the tools for UBCD4WIN -
    http://www.ubcd4win.com/contents.htm

when i used it i had to compile it manually with my windows cd, maybe it's abit easier now o_O anyway even if you don't make the cd it's still great just having all the standalone programs. you can just use the programs on you normal computer, every program is a standalone - none install, which just run from their own folder :cool: there's firefox, DeepBurner, DrvImagerXP, HDTune, Eraser, Agent Ransack, freeCommander, Disk Investigator, AdAware, Tight VNC Viewer, RegCleaner, FileZilla, Real VNC Server, UltraVNC etc etc lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.